International companies involved in theatre planning, film, stage, lighting, sound, video and media technology, make-up, costume and stage-set design, architecture, acoustics, studio, exhibition and museum technology will be represented at the fair.
Trade Fair Advisory Committee Offers Advice and Support
As developing Stage|Set|Scenery progresses the focus is on your interests. The trade fair advisory committee maintains close links between the fair, DTHG and the events industry and promotes a direct exchange of views at all levels. International Stage
Conference programme integrated into the trade show
The conference is an integral part of the fair and offers you the following:
- Conference programme integrated into the trade show. Over 100 workshops, roundtables and presentations: the three-day conference is the leading platform for discussing the latest industry topics and trends. Its thematic links with the trade show facilitate an exchange of practical knowledge.
- DTHG, the organiser of the event, is a partner whose name stands for a meticulous selection of speakers and excellent organisation of the conference
- Our matchmaking service closely combines theory and practice: as a trade visitor you can visit the stands of exhibitors whose portfolios match the conference topic directly after the event.
- Live presentations of innovations and latest products. After the events you can put questions to the relevant companies.
- Safety in Action Stage
- Immersive Showroom
- Display area dedicated to make-up, costume, exhibition design, models and designs
- Co-Working Space hosting all international associations partnering with Stage|Set|Scenery
Wide Range of Services for Exhibitors
- The Virtual Market Place® is the online exhibitor and product search tool of Stage|Set|Scenery which lets you showcase your products and company 365 days a year.
- The online directory of participants lets you make direct contact with trade visitors.
- A personalised newsletter featuring exhibitors’ individual product recommendations
- Matchmaking service: if your product portfolio matches the conference topic then trade visitors will be directed online to your stand.
- Cost ceiling for tickets: depending on the size of your stand you can book a specified number of tickets for your customers at a fixed price. Any additional tickets required will be supplied free of charge.
- A job exchange which lets you present your company both online and at the fair as an attractive employer of workers and trainees
- A transparent and fair pricing structure with no hidden extra costs, for example for water and electricity consumption, separate fees for co-exhibitors, a flat “eco” and waste disposal fee
- Comprehensive advertising material which you can obtain free of charge from us to highlight your attendance at the fair
- Presence in social media and preparation of your information and linking with your appearance.