Media representatives can -->register here for the fair (Your browser must allow cookies!).
After a successful registration, you will be provided with a link in order to print out your press badge yourself- either in black & white or in colour.
You can pick up a plastic pocket for your press badge at every accreditation counter.
18 - 20 June, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., accreditation counter North Entrance, Hammarskjöldplatz
Accreditation Guidelines of Messe Berlin
- In the course of providing accreditation for journalists Messe Berlin shall be entitled to demand evidence of journalistic activities.
- The presentation of a press pass can serve to indicate that journalism is the holder's main professional activity.
- In each case Messe Berlin reserves the right to demand to see examples of actual, current published items.
- A simple way of obtaining accreditation is through the automatic submission or presentation of supporting documentation relating to trade fairs. This is particularly applicable to freelance journalists. Confirmation provided by an editorial department will only be accepted in exceptional cases.
- The submission of articles with no relevance to a trade fair may lead to the refusal to grant accreditation, and should therefore be accompanied by an adequate explanation of their relevance.
- Messe Berlin reserves the right to refuse to grant accreditation, without stating any reasons.
- With the granting of accreditation Messe Berlin is authorised to add the names and contact details of the accredited person to the press mailing list and to supply that person with press releases about the respective series of events. This authorisation may also be revoked.
Head of the Press and Public Relations Department
Messe Berlin GmbH