Lighting and Illumination Design
StageISetIScenery is the ideal meeting place for manufacturers, lighting system designers and lighting directors. The display halls showcase state-ofthe- art lighting technology for the stage, studio, events and shows: spotlights, lighting effects, LED lighting, lasers, lighting control systems, dimmers, lighting systems, lighting technology, installations and architectural lighting – this is where exhibitors meet the decision-makers.
A 200m² LightLab in Hall 20 welcomes trade visitors to discuss matters of lighting in theaters, film productions and the event sector. In workshops, round tables and live presentations lighting designers will receive hands-on tips and tricks for their daily business routine.
- Curated by: Manfred 'Ollie' Olma from mo2 design
- Sponsored by: NÜSSLI (Deutschland)
- Programme development and preparation: xEMP
A guided tour will guide trade visitors 1 x per day to selected exhibitor stands in hall 20, where they will meet manufacturers and distributors to get to know their latest products and services.
Entire Conference and Supporting Programme.
- LightLab - Programme & Speakers hall 20 / stand 110
- Guided tours through hall 20 (Lighting and Lighting Design)
- Performances by Manfred 'Ollie' Olma of mo2design on Wednesday, June 21, LightLab: How to illuminate a glossy surface (11.30 a.m.), How to illuminate flowers (2.00 p.m.), How to illuminate humans (3.15 p.m.)
- Education today and tomorrow: Thursday June 22, 11.30 a.m., LightLab: Manfred 'Ollie' Olma (curator), Gunther Hecker (Cue GmbH), Matt Finke (LOOP Light), JoJo Tillmann and ETC – Electronic Theatre Control
- Bund der Szenografen e.V
Performing Light: Visceral Experience and Meaning of Lighting. An introduction to the publication of The Art of Light on Stage by Yaron Abulafia,
Hall 23 / Round Table, June 22, 2017 (12.00 noon - 2.00 p.m.)
- Stage|Set|Scenery Night
Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 6.30 p.m., Palais am Funkturm