Audio, Acoustics, Loudspeakers
Everything from spatial acoustics to ultra-modern wireless digital sound technology – nowadays systems such as these have become indispensable in opera houses and theatres.
Taking as its slogan ”the place for good sound” and covering an area of 110 m², the SoundLab for 63 attendees with an attached Lounge is the ideal place to draw attention to your products.
From 20 to 22 June 2017 at the specially equipped SoundLab in Hall 22 the focus will be on acoustics, audio and sound systems. Built to simulate a laboratory, the SoundLab gives audio fans the opportunity to experience the sound created by state-of-the-art audio technology, ask questions and exchange views on practical issues. There will be demonstrations under live conditions of innovative developments and products, and experts will be on hand to provide advice
The SoundLab is being designed in close cooperation with DTHG, Gerriets, KS Beschallungstechnik, Müller-BBM, SALZBRENNER media and Sennheiser.
In addition we offer for the first time a Round Table 'Sound' in hall 22 where presentations, workshops and talks will be held.
In hall 22 you can discover the latest products and services of the audio, acoustics and electroacoustics sector.
(exhibitors, products, contacts, networkers)
- Audio and Studio Equipment
- Acoustics, Acoustic Furnishing and Equipment
- Loudspeakers and PA Technology, Electroacoustics
Top 3 exhibitor segments:
Entire Conference and Supporting Programme
- SoundLab + Round Table 'Sound', Hall 22
Programme & Speakers - SoundLab / Round Table 'Sound'
- Excursions: Friday, June 23: Barenboim-Said Academy, Elbphilharmonie Hamburg, Kulturpalast Dresden, rbb Haus des Rundfunks
- Meeting of the german theatre stage managers, June 21, 11.15 a.m. - 2.15 p.m., Round Table 22, hall 22
- Stage|Set|Scenery Night on June 21, 2017, 6.30 p.m., Palais am Funkturm