Education and Training
- Universities, Academies, Vocational Colleges and Institutions for training opportunities will present themselves
- International institutions will inform about job vacancies - national- and internationalwise
- The Anatomical Theater has been developed by the Hochschule fuer Bildende Kuenste in Dresden and was dedicated to present different topics with regard to education and training.
- Discussions and presentations on occupational profiles in the industry
- a job wall with open job vacancies
- For the first time DTHG and Messe Berlin will prize the Weltenbauer.Youngsters.Awards.
Entitled to participate are trainees, students (ranging from schools to vocational and higher education) from any country specialising in the theatre, films and event technology. For more details please visit: www.weltenbauer.global or check the Call for Papers Weltenbauer.Youngsters.Award
- Prepare your visit by using our Virtual Market Place you can set appointments prior the event to ideally use the time you have
Get to know academies and their programme, inform yourself on training and education and do some networking among exhibitors and other students.
(exhibitors, offers, contacts, networkers)
- Anatomical Theatre in hall 22 for presentations on latest projects
- Live stage painting by Wilhelm-Ostwald-Schule Oberstufenzentrum fuer Gestaltung, Berlin in hall 22/120
- Activity area for stage painting by A. Haussmann Theaterbedarf GmbH at Hall 22/342
- Award ceremony of the Weltenbauer.Youngsters.Award on June 20th, 2017 starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Palais am Funkturm. Please note that the event needs prior. For further information please visit: www.weltenbauer.global
- Presentation of ETTE – European Theatre Technicians Education - Project,
Wednesday June 21, 2017, 11.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Anatomical Theatre, Hall 22,
- Erasmus + European Theatre Technicians Education - Public Assessment Center Thursday June 22, 2017, 3.00p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Safety in Action Stage, Hall 23
- Stage|Set|Scenery Night, June 21 2017, 06.30 p.m., Palais am Funkturm