Safety Engineering and Security Services
Safety in Action-Stage
The focus here is on safety during productions. Over the three days of the fair demonstrations are given to the public of everyday situations, augmented by practical, in-depth, educational and fascinating lectures. An international workshop and Fire Protection Dialogue round off the programme of events. In 2017 xEMP Berlin together with various universities, polytechnics and other institutions are partnering the show.
Meetingpoint Audience Safety
Exhibitors highlighting the key topic of visitor safety are located in hall 22. The meetingpoint provides trade visitors and exhibitors with an ideal opportunity to meet and exchange views on events taking place on the Safety in Action Stage.
Workshop Dance Injury Prevention
On June 21, 2017, afternoon Verwaltungs-Berufsgenossenschaft (VBG) will give a workshop on the subject 'Dance Injury Prevention'. The workshop is dedicated to trade visitors, who teach professional dancing.
In hall 23 you can discover the lastest products for Safety Engineering and Security Services.
- All exhibitors / Safety Engineering and Security Services
Top 3 exhibitor segments:
Recommendations on the Supporting Programme:
Safety in Action Stage, Hall 23, June 20 - 22, 2017. Highlights:
- Fire Protection Dialogue, Tuesday June 20, 2017, 12.30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- International experts panel SIL 3, Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 12.00 noon - 12.45 p.m.
- Dance Injury Prevention: VBG-Workshop, June 21, 2017 and presentation and practical exercise from tamed Tanzmedizin Deutschland e.V., 1.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.
- Small burner test in operation, basic observations by IGVW AG Dekobau, Thursday, June 22, 10.30 a.m. - 1.30 p.m.
Meetingpoint Audience Safety in Hall 22
Stage|Set|Scenery Night, June 21, 6.30 pm, Palais am Funkturm