Since 1984, the international “Who is who” of the event industry meets every two years at the Berlin exhibition grounds to present their latest trends and products. As of 2015, the event will be held under the name Stage|Set|Scenery.
Wide Range of Products and Services
At this new event, in addition to theatre planning, film, stage, lighting, sound, video and media technology, make-up, costume, stage-set design and architecture, visitors can find out about companies involved in:
- Studio technology
- Exhibition and museum technology
Opportunity to Network at International Level
- Expand your business network and debate the latest trends and innovations with international exhibitors, trade visitors and conference participants.
- As a trade visitor you can enter your company profile free of charge in our online directory of participants at the Virtual Market Place® and network with exhibitors and other trade visitors 365 days a year.
International Stage Technology Conference
The International Stage Technology Conference is an integral part of the fair and offers you the following:
- a 3-day programme of outstanding events featuring workshops, presentations, seminars and round tables
- DTHG, the organizer of the event, is a partner whose name stands for a meticulous selection of speakers and excellent organization of the conference
- Our matchmaking service closely combines theory and practice: as a trade visitor you can visit the stands of exhibitors whose portfolios match the conference topic directly after the event.
- Live presentations of innovations and latest products. After the events you can put questions to the relevant companies.
Wide Range of Services for Trade Visitors
- The Virtual Market Place® is the online exhibitor and product search tool which provides an overview of the industry and lets you network 365 days a year.
- An online service for making appointments with exhibitors in the run-up lets you make the most of your time at the fair.
- You can put together your individual tour of the fair online, with maps of the grounds and halls, notes and appointments ahead of the event to make sure of a relaxing stay and that your visit is well prepared.
- Our personalized newsletter provides you with exhibitors’ product recommendations tailored to your individual interests as well as information on the latest industry trends and innovations.
- A matchmaking service: we will provide you with online information on exhibitors whose portfolios match each of the conference topics so that you can discuss the opportunities for combining theory and practice with them at the fair.
- A single ticket is valid for all three days of the fair.
- Schoolchildren, students and professionals have the opportunity to meet prospective employers at the fair. You can use the job exchange at the Virtual Market Place® and make online appointments with exhibitors ahead of the event and find out about job vacancies.